Sabahan Bloggers Gathering 2008


Another event went by and as one of the organizers,
I must say that I am so very delightful that the 2008 SBG went really well



Photo credits to Amie


I was tad disappointed that RTM
and some other invited medias weren’t around except for Breeze Magazine *sigh*. Maybe they were just too busy or maybe to them the Sabahan Bloggers Gathering is not as important without any big man or VIPs around. Pfft.

(but I swear I saw one photographer that looks like rtm people... but he registered himself as blogger)



Photo credits to Edgar

Anyhow scrap that… what actually happened yesterday before the big event was a light rehearsal at Imperial International Hotel. Once again Dino treated us to lunch and as much as I always kick him around, he never fails to make sure that everyone is having a great time. Thanks Dino. *bah… I lah belanja you Tiramisu… tapi sotong bayar k?* Oh! Am loving how Imperial did the SBG deco as well


Photo credits to Julian

After getting my makeup and hair done, I managed to arrive just in time – 6.00pm SHARP (but 15 minutes late than what I promised Jacq.. ehehehehhe….) to assist Jacq for the guest registration session.


Photo credits to Edgar


100 bags were all successfully given away BUT* I won’t say that they beat the Sabah time syndrome. LOL! Coz we only finished distributing all goody bags at 7.30pm!!! And the event supposedly starts at 7pm!!! Apa macam daaaaa~ Sabah time is still Sabah time.. tak boleh pakai~. LOL!!!!

The MC for the night was none other than DJ Selina Light and mua~.


MC of the night


It was a last minute plan to include myself as the second mc but boy… it was so much fun. Selina and I just couldn’t stop laughing and teasing each other in front of the crowd.


Photo credits to Edgar


Selina and I
Photo credits to Julian

Speaking of the crowd, they were fantastically awesome

Selina and I thought that we had to go through another no respond Sabahan crowd like how Julian posted in his blog once, but No~ they were great! E.g. During the lucky draw, though we accidentally announced that they had to do something in order to win the price right before we called out their number, instead of sitting at the corner quietly, they got up and took the challenge. You guys are cool. Nuf said. Oh! Almost everyone is a winner that night too!


Bloggers from CSP


Louis Pang sharing his tips


Blogger caught live blogging


Lucky Draw
Photo credits to Julian


Lucky Draw Challenge by Rainer


Bloggers
Photo credits to Julian


Mua, Emelda, Selina and Evelyn
Photo credits to Julian


Presenting Hot Pot prize to the lucky winner
Photo credits to Julian


Salute goes to all 4 performers that night as well.

From the SIA group, to Chris and Rainer of the new Locust-DayDream band, Richado and his ‘Episod’ gang and last but not least my favourite, Terry Peter. His last song got most of the crowd dancing in front of the stage. You so keng lah Terry! Caya lah~


SIA Musical Group


Locus-DayDream


Richado and Episod


Terry Peter


Grooving on the dance floor
Photo credits to Julian


Happening okaaaay~
Photo credits to Perry


A shot by Louis Pang using PErry's camera
Photo credits to Perry

Since I’m still on my Detox diet, I could only eat fish last nite. I would never had eaten if it wasn’t for massy who kindly took few slices of fish meat for me. LOL!

But being an organizer, you can never really sit down and eat when you know you have to do MC and entertaining as well. Hence, I got headache for the rest of the night. Hungryyyyy… T-T


The 3 chicas


Bang Boys


Mua, Richado and Selina


CSP Group


Sama taaaaak?


The adorable bloggers


Daniel and Julian Sotong


See how it matches


Mars and Serena


Doris and me


Usa-chan peaaaace XD


Serena and Selina


Robb (Nuffnang) and me


Seksa Sexy pose of Emelda and me


Daniel botak and me


Look at me Selina!!! I am Sailormoon!!!
Selina : *puke*

Photo credits to Julian


Credits should also be given to Chris (Decipher). Even though he was suppose to be with his fiance who is not well at the moment, he still spared few hours to assist us with the technical matter. Thanks a lot Chris



Photo credits to Perry



But for all is worth, congratulations to all 2008 Sabahan Bloggers Gathering Committee Members for making it happen especially to Jacq, Dino, Julian, WC, Emelda, Daniel and PP Joneh.


SBG 2008 Organisers
Photo credits to Edgar


OH!!! … Papa Joneh!!!… I REALLY* thought that you were taller and have fatherly feature at first you know… LOL! XD But I’d never thought that you’re a funky groovy father. *jangan maraaaaaah XD* LOL! Nice to finally meet you in person!


Papa J and Me

You can get more photos here at 2008 SBG Facebook or my FB Album.

See you at the next Sabahan Bloggers Gathering next year y’all!


Jasmine and I after party


*************************************************************************************************************

Detox Diet: 8/20 days

Breakfast:
Bioxil M-Vital + Inner Detox drink

Lunch:
Rice Noodle + Vege + Fish

Dinner:
Fishball soup + Orange Juice

Ps: Gosh... 12 days more. I want Tiramisuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*************************************************************************************************************


Comments

0 Responses to "Sabahan Bloggers Gathering 2008"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown