I have been robbed =_=

Mother Father betul!!!

THIS* is NOT what I spent!



Ever since my dad surprised me by settling my cc bill, I have not used this card except for auto transaction from my Insurance and phone bills!

And just when I thought of settling my phone bills this morning, I saw RM1350 has been robbed away from me by some PKM asshole out there! And the irony is, the transaction date was when I was away in Bali WITH* my credit card secured in my purse
AND it is all done to buy flights from AIR ASIA!!!

WTF!!!!


What the hell is MOP* and NOU* anyway????


The customer service department lady told me to fill in a dispute form ASAP *she said she’ll fax but until now belum fax-fax ni…* =_=” and will do an investigation. She said that if the transaction is proven not done by me, they’ll scrap it off of my account.

What if they failllll???? Bapak bangang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have asked the bank to freeze my credit card else that mofo culprit will start doing more transaction for Air Asia 1,000,000 free seats sale which started yesterday. Garrrrghhhhh! PKM!!!!

Comments

0 Responses to "I have been robbed =_="

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown