My Jumbo Aidilfitri 2009

For the past 10 years of my Hari Raya celebrations,
this year was the least favourite but most memorible one regardless.
And the great memory made possible with the visit by all of my cousins from JB!!! XD

During the last 5 days,
We made the Chief Minister's open house like OUR house.
We went for a road trip.
We conquered the Kundasang's new pool.
We rocked the Djunction Karaoke.....

Basically, we rocked every place we went!

Here are some of the recap of my Aidilfitri 2009.
The rest of the pictures, you can view it via FB by clicking on the title.


Hari Raya Day 1

My family theme for this raya is Green & Pink ^__^


Bowling 'tournament'

My group name was the 'longkang' group.
Basically we did a charity entertainment show during the competition.
Hahahahahha!



Karoks at Djunction

It was a bomb.
We had SO MUCH fun.
Jumping around the room like there's no tomorrow,
and sang Hari Raya song for our closing song XD
Hahahaha. We're all lame but rawking pissys.



Trip to Kundasang

Finally, after so long.
And this would be my first road trip with BB and all of the cousins.



BBQ & Fireworks at home

Cici got lots of fireworks for us.
Since little cousins all gone back to WM in the morning, the fireworks session are all of 18 years and above. LOL!
Kanak-kanak ribena XD



Among all the craziness, I cannot contain myself from laughing after viewing this videos of them repeatedly.
Sot! XD









Hahahahaha... budus!
Sigh... I miss them all already.
*Credits goes to Cici for being an awesome organiser :)*

Hope you all had a fun Aidilfitri too!
.

Comments

0 Responses to "My Jumbo Aidilfitri 2009"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown