Yahoooo, Esok Raya!!!!

As the beautiful takbir raya echoes, the Ramadhan ended.
I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my family, friends,
colleagues and readers a Selamat Hari Raya!!! Yeyyyy!!!
Truly, forgive me from zahir to batin.

To all my enemies & haters *at least I dont think I have one,
only those self-proclaimed*
, Selamat Hari Raya to you too :)

From the bottom of my heart, I humbly apologies for any mistakes
I've done directly or indirectly. But you can choose to continue slumbering
in hatred if you want to, *which is...pathetic sad* it's your choice.
I'll continue be happy as how I usually do XD

Anyways, it's duit raya hunting time! Weeeeeeeeeee~~~~

Selamat Hari Raya!!!!!

.

Comments

0 Responses to "Yahoooo, Esok Raya!!!!"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown