Selamat Hari Raya!

Even 2009 is suck as it is, with
no arwah Tok Wan around;
no proper beraya moment at Wan's place;
no bunga api session due to heavy rain;
not much duit raya *pffft...*
my first day of Hari Raya is still a day to remember.

This year, one dozen cousins of mine *minus 1* from Sungai Petani is back;
BB is with me to celebrate our second raya together;
*he looked dashing in that baju melayu =3*

And on Tuesday, we're going for a road trip to Kundasang! *yeyyyyy!*

I've got tons of photos to share, so gimme time to upload it soon yeah?

In the mean time,
Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir dan Batin.


Love,
Fara & Julian

Photos are courtesy of Nadia ;)
.

Comments

2 Responses to "Selamat Hari Raya!"

Mas Light said... September 21, 2009 at 8:24 AM

waw rambut fara panjang. sangat panjang..btw, apa ni, the new berdating di depan tv ka? XD

Aya Nina said... September 21, 2009 at 9:43 AM

Hohohoho. My sis took it without us knowing it. *sweet* Panjang kan my hair... AND RUSAK. Need to do treatment always, or I'm gonna chop it off.

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown