looking inside my closet.... *blur*...

Uish.. =_=
Halloween is like 1 day and half an hour this….
People around me are so enthusiastically planning on what to wear, buying costumes, leggings, hats , masks and bla bla bla… and I don’t have a tad of idea on what to wear @_@

“If I go, I’ll dress like Ursula”, says Cici

Oh nous… that’ll be a very thin Ursula geng.

Uhuuuu… So what should I wear T_T

Am planning to go to Jade… well.. at least that’s where I’m asked to go to.
The theme will be ‘The Night of Mayhem’ and all you gotta do is come in your BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME.



Kyaaaa! XD
Ki-Chan look so cool.
Edgar took this photo and Marissa and I in charged of the photo editing and design.
Ain’t it cool or what XD

So guys… spread the news, invite your friends, join us and most importantly don't forget to DRESS to KILL!
*The MOST KILLER-HORRENDOUS-YUMMYLICIOUS OUTFIT gets a winning prize from JADE!*

*Click* to view more info.

Comments

0 Responses to "looking inside my closet.... *blur*..."

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown