I've found it!!! XD


I’ve found my external hard disk!!!! XD XD XD
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! XD
*jumps around*jumps around*jumps around*
It was just thereeeee!!
I was trying to get my bottled water on the drawer,
and it was just there staring and saying hi at me!
“Hiiiiiiii~~!!! Where have you been?! T-T”
Seriously, it wasn’t there before.
The maid must have found it somewhere while cleaning
and shifting the TV into my room.
*yes, I have my own tv in the room now… wheeeee* <--
kesian ok.
YEYYYYYY!!! *jumps around*jumps around*jumps around*
Mama is taking us to Bali in August as well.
Double Wheeeeeeee!~~~
Shoot your finger in the air and say “Woot~ Woot~”


Comments

0 Responses to "I've found it!!! XD"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown