voice chat is back


I am loving the online voice chat.
Haven’t done that since my sis studied in oz.
But poor Julian. He has to type really fast. Haha.


“does it feel like ur dating a computer?”

“mhm!”

“ur voice can make me wank”
“yerrrrr! =_=”
“omg!!! Do that again~~~”

"=_=" SOT!"


(Not real! Fara frame me! <-- voice from a distance star....)

Oh! Before I went to Kuching, Chris invited me to 1 Borneo Rainforest.
It was surprisingly spacious inside.



View more about it in my GoShop Lifestyle blog here

Comments

0 Responses to "voice chat is back"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown