Expensive vs. Cheap


Papa usually complains that he needs to save more money.
But he bought a new air amplifier today which drive mama nuts.
The other day he bought a new plasma TV for the living room and reason being,
so that we could spend time and watch tv/movie together.
LOL.

He knows that it's unlikely to happen.

"Err... Since you bought a lot of stuff these days....
then what happened to my G9 you promised?"
"Oh later"
"You told me not to buy it earlier bcoz… ( tralala…)"

"Oh... later... Wait till have money"



*looking at Plasma TV and other junks*


Sedeeeyyyy~ =_="


I finished packing all my stuff to Kuching. Yey!
Will blog more when I’m there. Tataaaaaaaaaa!
*skips around*


Comments

0 Responses to "Expensive vs. Cheap"

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown