Temptation~ Temptation~

Rina is seriously motivated to join my diet-quest.

(………………………)

I thought she was bluffing. Gagagagaga!

But temptation will always haunt Rina whenever she
goes into Fook Yuen.

“OMG… mango pancake….”, said Rina
“Rinaaaa~ Don’t! Control your temptation” – Me
“XD”

My sayang paid for our food.

“Ha! Kan best if dapat makan the mango pancakeeeee~~~~”
*
AGAIN?*
“Rina….~~~”
“Fine~ Fine~”

Jason joined us for lunch.

“Ha! Cepat! Pergi belanja saya mango pancake!” - Rina
“?????”, blurred Jason
“RINA!"
“Ngaaaa!!!!~ T-T”

*This girl aaa… seriously can’t stop hinting*

Gomen Rina~ We must not let the sotong wins his challenge.

“Whattt???? I am not involve in the challenge or whatsoever”

“Buahahahaha! Tiada kawan diet sudah~~~ I’m gonna win~~~”,
Mocha teased

*Daymn*

*So much for 'I don't want to eat bread for one whole month' Rina*

Comments

0 Responses to " "

Advertlets

Site you should check out

Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com
Home made take-out Catering

In Loving Memory of Trisha

Recent Comments

Lifestyle Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Join My Community at MyBloglog!


Site Meter

Wedding Countdown